Friday, August 25, 2006

 

BIG

No I'm not talking about my belly - well sort of. It's that time of week again when I go up to the Birth Center for my weekly appointment. Instead of Jeff coming along mom/Mary came to case out the joint and put to rest her worries that the mid-wives don't rely on torn sheets and boiling water to deliver babies. She got to check out one of the birth rooms (the other was occupied by a brand new baby and his family) and see how close the Beverly Hospital is to the Center.

All is well; baby's heart beat is 142...and going to be about 8-9 lbs - which I kind of figured since the Morrison kids were all porkers. Donnie was over 9 and CA and I are were in the high 8s. Deb Black (the mid-wife on schedule) didn't seem to indicate that this baby was going anywhere anytime soon - it's fairly typical for first time babies to be late. Just more time to enjoy ice cream guilt free I guess.

Comments:
Jenn,
You look great and ready to go with this delivery stuff :)

Looking forward to seeing pictures when Whittibaby finally arrives !!

Good luck,
kerry

PS beautiful picture of your shower cake while still intact.
 
c'mon Whittibaby, get a move on...we can't wait to meet you!
 
Ok, I guess I need to get a blogger identity...

Jenn, you look great! I ate a big piece of cake in your honor. (Can it work that way)

-Lisa
 
Congratulations Jenn and Jeff. So glad everyone is well. Its the beginning of a wonderful experience for you!

Hey! Get some pictures up here :)

Lorne
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?