Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Mother Sucker

A lot of people have asked how nursing is going. Seneca had her first visit to the doctor's today and she's already back to her full birth weight - she was 7lbs 12ozs when we left the hospital. So I guess she's getting her fill. I have to say after she's filled her tank, the expression on her face is so sweet and pure that I don't mind being up at 2 am...I'm sure I'll be retracting these words somewhere in the future, but for now 2 am is bliss. The doctor said she is a picture of health and was a total peach during the exam.

In other events, Seneca went on her first walk today with Bronte. We didn't go to the woods, but did manage to see some ducks and give Bronte some swim time. Nana/Mom pushed the stroller while I threw the ball at ducks - just kidding Nana threw the ball at the ducks.


All this walking is making Seneca sleepy.





Seneca and Auntie A-train getting aquainted.






Nanny's (my grandmother) awesome knittin'.

Comments:
Jenn and Jeff - Congratulations!! She is gorgeous. We love her already and Madison can't wait to play with her new girlfriend. Let us know if you need anything.
 
she's so beautiful and i'm not prejudiced. :)
nana
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?