Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Full circle

Through out high-school and college I was a nanny for three amazing little girls that lived in the house across the street from my home in Niskayuna. They were the subject of many of my photographs and gave me an insight into what it takes to being a mom. Liza (the oldest) is a senior at Vassar now, Haley is a senior at Emma Willard and Shelby is a junior there too, but spending this year in Spain. It's hard to believe that they are experiencing these life events...I never think of them as growing up. I suppose the same will hold true for Seneca...
Liza was in town this weekend visiting friends and I kept the tradition of taking some photos of her and Seneca.





It's insane how quickly Seneca changes on a daily basis. She's able to focus her eyes on objects and follow them - so we set up her activity mat and watched her kick it on the dining room table.


Comments:
What beautiful hair Seneca ! Great to see all the new pictures :)
kerry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?