Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Flying solo....

Seneca and I just got back from a whirlwind visit with Nana and Papa down in Florida. Admittidly I was a bit apprehenisive about flying alone with her, but my anxiety was unnesseray. Everything went smoothly. The flight down was empty and we had a row all to ourselves. Seneca slept in the sling for the first half of the flight and then "played" on the seats for the last 1 1/2 hours of the flight. On the flight home, she slept in the sling the entire flight....again, the sling rocks. While down there I learned that even though you carry the baby for 9+ months, give birth and then care for her, grandmothers get all the credit for how adorable she is. Also being a model is hard work. It takes a lot of energy to pose pretty for the camera. One should be well rested and well fed before getting in front of the lens. The photos are from Seneca's first professional photo shoot. I've tried countless times to get some good photos of her, but everytime I put my face behind the camera she freezes up, so I thought I'd have better luck going to Sears. We did get some really great shots...these are just a few of the more, um....amusing ones.

...The swimsuit pose


Proving that there is such a thing as too much tulle

As promised here are a slew of photos from Thanksgiving at Alicia, Dave and Ania's house:

Bronte patiently waiting for some crumbs to "drop" from the table


Ania "holding" Seneca



Seneca feels the effects of Thanksgiving glutony



Slingin' it with Alicia


Hitchin' a ride with Dave






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?