Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Next year!?!









A year ago I was over at my friend Missy’s when she guessed I was pregnant – I had just declined a tasty Sea Dog Blueberry beer. It turned out that Seneca’s due date (8.29) was the same Melissa was given for her daughter Madison who was born on September 7, 2005. Anyway, to get to the point Madison is pretty much exactly one year older than Seneca, but when you see these photos it’s hard to believe at this time next year Seneca will be talkin’ and struttin’ her stuff like little Miss Madi Rose. I suppose the difference in year is negated only after you’re able to hit the pub - legally of course.
Oh and Seneca is doing much better now. In fact she had her first spoon fed meal last night. It was a tasty treat of rice cereal mixed with breast milk. I think more ended up on shirt than in her tummy…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?