Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Original BBG

It's hard to believe that Jessica and I met when were just 6 years old- it doesn't seem possible that we've known each other for close to 25 years! Her daughter Sophia is the original beautiful baby girl (bbg) and it's wild to think she'll be 2 on February 15th - I remember visiting her in the hospital, heck I remember Jessica telling me she was pregnant, and it definitely does not seem like 2 years ago. I guess it's true that time flies when it comes to children.
Jeff and I are trying to catch up with friends before we make the final haul up north; last night we finally had a camera to take a photo of the girls together. It was sweet to see them "playing" together. Sophia took very good care of Seneca, bringing her dollies and toys to play with and rocking her in the car seat. It was like Seneca was a real live baby doll for her to entertain. So without further delay another batch of photos for your viewing enjoyment:











Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?