Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

Back by popular demand

Now that the charger has been located, we've been goin' bananas with the camera - makin' up for lost time I suppose...

Battle of the bed head. I love Sunday mornings - pancakes, pajamas, and family time.


Remember that scene from ET when Elliot's mom walks into his closet and ET is hiding amongst all of Elliot's stuffed animals? I'm not saying that Seneca looks like ET, although her eyes are probably just as big as his. Oh and her favorite thing to do for the past month or so is playing with her toes.



Seneca in da hood(ie)




I love daddy...and sweet potatoes too!


Trent! For those of you who don't know, Trent has an older brother Rohin. Someday we'll get a photo of the trio.


xoxoxo - grabbin on her toes again.


I don't know about you all, but I can't get enough of the blue hat!





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?