Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

Baby cakes

I love birthdays and I love parties. Admittedly it was extremely difficult to control the Martha in me for Seneca's first party. Overall I did a good job, there was only one moment when I flashed my latent "everything must be perfect" side to my mom when I was baking. I think I recovered gracefully - although you'll have to confirm with her.
Thanks to Nana, Papa, Carole Annie, Unkle Jako, Uncle Donnie, and Aunt Hillary for coming into town. Seneca is a much loved little girl.


Goofin' around with Uncle Donnie


My grandmother (Nanny) knit this sweater for my mom (Nana) when she was in college. Now I wear it all winter long. Nana saw this sweater and couldn't resist buying it for the little muffin head's birthday. I love it. Thanks Nana!


Seneca gets the big smoosh.


Tickle time with Nana.


Hanging out with the Hammond boys.


Apparently Seneca could reach the blueberry container I left on the table.


Jeff, Mike and Sean get their ride on before the big bash...and of course there's Bronte waiting for someone to toss a ball.


Seneca flashing her thunder thighs while she struts her stuff for Nana and Papa.


The cake; sadly I didn't have time to fancy it up with frosting.


Cupcakes - for those late night snackers...


Nana teaches Seneca the proper way to drink out of a pint class...


Gettin' some love time with Janice.


Proof that Uncle Donnie reads this blog - he brought Seneca beer.


Chatting up Carole Annie


All this attention can really tucker a girl out.

Comments:
Hey Jen...Who are the Hammond boys? I am thinking they are the kids of John Hammond who I worked with when I was at Harwood. Could this be true? Are they your neighbors? If so, tell JOhn HELLO For me!! If not, please ignore this comment except to say that Seneca is freakin' CUTE! Happy bday :)
Jenna
 
Yay more pics! Please let me know what Seneca's skin care regimen is, she really doesn't look a day over 11 months. Happy B'day kid!
- Bets
 
Jenn, this kid is A-dorable. Hope I get to see her in person sometime!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?