Monday, September 24, 2007

 

Orange you glad I'm walking?


Seneca is stumbling around better than most frat boys on a Saturday night. It's tricky to capture on video because once she sees the camera she is desperate to get her pudgy little hands on it and ends up speed crawling over to me. Someday she'll be as confident at walking as Trent. He had no problem cruising around while sporting Seneca's orange patent leather loafers. You might not see Trent clearly in the videos...but come on, it's all about the shoes.
In other walking news, Sarah (now 5 months pregnant) and I hiked up Burnt Rock this weekend.
I know what you're thinking...this is a blog about Seneca, but I'm hoping once you see the beauty of where we live you'll hop in the car/plane/train/bus and join me for the next hike. Anyway, I kinda viewed it as a litness test for my knee. We picked the perfect day to ditch the kids and hit the dirt - blue skies, nice breeze, and perfect temperature. My knee felt/feels great, so I guess all the trekking around I do with Seneca strapped on has really paid off. Bring on the snow; my board is waxed and ready.

Anyway, without further delay videos of Seneca and Trent are here



View from the top of Burnt Rock...VT fall foliage has begun.




Our many attempts at photo together...clearly I'm putting that degree in photography to good use.


Our photos got slightly better when someone was actually holding the camera...it's a dinky little digital, so you never know what you will end up with.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?